*while principal at prior firm
Welcoming Entrance Lobby and Expanded Administrative Offices
New Lexington, Ohio
For: Mount Aloysius Corporation
Founded in 1876 by recently emigrated Franciscan Sisters as a school, the facility was transformed in 1985 into a home for mentally disabled males. The project creates the facility's very first main entry and reception lobby in conjunction with a completely renovated administrative office suite including a second floor addition to serve the expanding needs of the growing institution. A new, comprehensive environmental brand expression is reflected throughout the project signifying the institutions' bright future.